Northern Scandinavia v0.98.5 (hotfix DLC SC required)
New version officially released! Hotfix for v0.98.5
Q: Does the map require DLC Scandinavia in order to run it?
A: Yes!!! So does the v0.98.5 and future releases
Q: Why does the map now requires DLC Scandinavia
A: Because the map is now using prefabs and models from DLC Scandinavia
– The installation is very simple. If you have my map mod already, replace all the new three files with the existing ones.
– Make sure you set the game module on “Test1.mdb”, not “europe.mdb”, or the game will just crash, because this is a standalone map which is replacing the original map.
Bugs fixed that are discovered in v0.981:
– Invisible wall at gas station near intersection to Stille Dal/Alstad
– Truck dealer at Fauske fixed
– Blockade at intersection near the harbour in Bodø.
Bugs that are not fixed:
– Location of the map
– Correct value while passing toll stations
– Rain in some tunnels
New features in v0.98.5:
– More construction sites along the Rv80 road. Some scenery added outside Bodø, lamp posts etc…
– The new 4-lane Rv80 road between Vikan and Hunstad will be opened in v1.0
– Mostly all country roads changed to traditional Norwegian roads with yellow road stripes than white ones.
– Tunnel models for some tunnels changed to the DLC Scandinavia tunnels
– Added DLC Scandinavia toll stations
– City limit signs changed to Norwegian ones
– Map overlay sign added(E6)
– New ferry model in Bodø(from DLC SC; Polaris Lines)
– Toll booth ring in Bodø under construction. This is gonna happen IRL.
– Toll station in Hunstad removed, as you pay toll now towards Bodøtunnelen(Bodø Tunnel) and the other part of Rv80. Makes it more real.
– Toll station removed before Tverlandet, as you pay toll now at the toll station in Vikan. There is a toll station there IRL, connected to
– Rognan(Not completed)
– Reine(Not completed)