Truck Physics v2.1 (by nIGhT-SoN)
– Updated to work with latest version of the game, v1.17.
– cabin movement is less sensitive
– cabin damping
– cabin angle
– cabin roll angle
– cabin roll damping
*because of cabin roll changes, when you take a turn at a higher speed, truck won’t shake as much as in default version, I could say there is no shake at all.
– wheel suspension damping strength
*on trailer and on the truck
– stiffness of tyre material (lateral and longitudinal)
– damping of tyre deformation (lateral and longitudinal)