B73FLY’S EDXP-EU V1.8.0 [1.31.X]
Enhanced Driving Experience v1.8.0 for Ets2 1.31.x game version
*EDXP is the acronym for “Enhanced Driving Experience”.
This is a little mod package that I originally made for myself in order to make the driving experience
AND the in-game experience a little more “realistic”. It contains several modifications to definitions and sounds.
It has remained private for several versions of ETS2…until now.
Here is an outline of what has changed:
– All AI cars, trucks, and buses have realistic engine torque and top speed.
– For every car, engine torque has been carefully researched. Each car will accelerate differently.
– Top speed for every car varies according to their tire specifications based on research from the Tire Rack website.
– Top speed for every truck is 90 km/h. They have been at their correct setting
ever since, but I included them anyway to be sure.
– Trucks pulling some oversized loads will travel at 70 km/h.
– Top speed for the TEMSA Opalin is 100 km/h. This bus also has been at the correct setting.
– In traffic, there are more variety of trailers (empty and loaded).
– Traffic signals have longer and realistic timings, but not to a point where you have
to wait for more than 2-3 minutes to cross a major intersection…unless you’re
in the left lane full of cars trying to turn left.
– Green light interval is 20 seconds.
– Amber (yellow) light interval is 3 seconds.
– 5-second delay interval between signals.
– Every signal is disabled from 23:00 to 05:00.
– Car, truck, and train sounds are emitted based on brand and engine specifications.
– Example: If you see an AI Scania with a V8 badge, you’ll hear the actual V8 sound as it drives past.
– Buses utilize a specific diesel sound.
– Tire noises have been added to all AI vehicles.
– Horn sounds for both cars and trucks have changed…even though 95% of the time the
AI doesn’t sound the horn, unless you intentionally stop your truck in the middle of the road.
– Bad Spring/Summer/Fall Weather
– Rainfall is slightly louder, noticeable during heavy precipitation.
– Feel Thor’s power through your speakers with better thunder sounds!
– Bad Winter Weather
– When it is snowing, all you can hear is the sound of air (wind).
– Sounds have been added to various movers such as flags, hot air balloons, and commercial airliners.
6 JUN 2018 (1.8.0)
– Compatibility update for version 1.31
– Re-done “70kph” traffic definitions
– Moved some “overweight” and Schwarzmuller “overweight” trailers + cargo to their
respective DLCs to avoid 70kph bob-tail traffic due to spawn errors
– Added spawn_ratio attribute to all “70kph” traffic
– Removed country definitions to reflect this change. Now there is a 10% chance of spawning in all countries
B73FLY_20180606_EnhancedDrivingExperienceEU.rar – 6379525 modsbase.com/sharemods.com