Map of Kazakhstan “The Great Steppe” v2.0 [1.39.x]
The new region includes six settlements closely related to each other and two settlements of the Aktobe region from where the main journey begins, about a thousand new game kilometers, so if you are interested, stock up on fuel, provisions and go!
– Other changes and improvements
Great Steppe “Map of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which opens the way from Europe to Asia using the RusMap Project. The modification works both by itself (on the right side of the main map and not connected to others, that is, autonomously) and in conjunction with RusMap, which gives a road connection with the map of Europe and other modifications …
The map is practically completely redesigned, that is, it is shifted along a more realistic projection, similar to the SCS.
The time has come, I need to take a break, and at that time you can drive a little along the new roads of the Eurasian steppe. A new region has been added to the map – Kostanay region, in which the main nominal eastern time is +6 hours (previously there was only the western time zone +5 hours), which means that we are not standing still.
– Way to Asia
– Plain terrain, hummocks, steppes, deserts, semi-deserts
– Broken roads (in places)
– Sparsely populated areas, long distances.
+5 AQTT Aktobe time
– Uralsk, Atyrau, Inderborsky, Dossor, Makat, Kulsary, Aktobe, Kobda, Alga, Kandyagash, Temir, Shubarkuduk, Mukur, Aktau, Mangistau, Zhanaozen, Shetpe, Beineu, Sai Otes, Khromtau, Karabutak
+6 ALMT by Almaty time
Kostanay region: Kostanay, Rudny, Zatobolsk-Tobyl, Lisakovsk, Tobol, Karabalyk
R-94, R-103, A-27, A-28, A-29, A-340, M-32, E-38, E-40, A-33, E-121, R-114, P- 1, A-22, R-38, R-277, M-36
To work, you need: Euro Truck Simulator 2 – 1.38.х.х, “Going East”, “Scandinavia”, “Vive La France”, “Italia”, “Beyond the Baltic Sea”, “Road to the Black Sea”
Game version: 1.39.х.х
1. Unpack the downloaded files with the 7zip archiver, click unpack on the first file, then everything will be unpacked. All 3 files must be downloaded and located in one folder.
2. Place all unpacked files in the Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod folder.
3. Connect all files in the mod manager.
If you are using RusMap, then the file The Great Steppe – model2.scs does not need to be included!
To work correctly, The Great Steppe map should be below the mod list.
Author of models: aldim @ tor, Gricko, Jazzycat, FLD
Huge thanks to:
Mitriy163 – Improvements, improvements, bug fixes, time zones
Sergey061 – assistance in adaptation for D11, fixing compatibility errors
BenganJ – background maps,
knox_xss, wik412, SimKA – for the help provided, as well as to everyone else who did not remain indifferent.
Download Link: Download mod