Scania R & Streamline Modifications v2.3 by RJL (1.39.x)
Scania R & Streamline Modifications – the most sophisticated Scania of all modding. No more trucks have this much tuning and accessories. You can build a truly unique truck. The mod became so popular that additional mods began to appear for it, such as tandems and others. This add-on greatly upgrades the standard Scania R and Streamline models with new tuning options. After installing the mod, a new Scania R (RJL) model with a huge set of original spare parts and accessories will appear at a Scania dealer.
Features mod Scania R & Streamline Modifications:
– standalone truck;
– Own interiors (several options);
– A lot of tuning. More than any other mod!
– Support for advanced hitch;
– Support for trailer cables;
– Support for all DLC;
Changes in v2.3:
– Updated the mod for 1.39 patch (Only Workshop Steam was updated)
– Added support for openable windows and FMOD® sound system introduced in 1.37
– Made some minor upgrades for 4-series interior
– Fixed missing engine badge for DT12 18 440 Euro 3 engine
– Added more plastic/paint combinations for front fenders
– Added DXT5 compression for many uncompressed DDS-textures
– Lowered 4-series cabin by 7cm to its correct/more realistic position.
– Fixed issues with advanced coupling and collisions on the rear of the truck
– Fixed DX11 bugs with 5-series low bumpers
– Some other tiny changes I don’t remember anymore
– Renamed a few locators with incorrect names.
-Normal, Highline, Topline, Extended Topline and Longline cabins.
-4×2, 6×2, 6×2/4, 6×2*4, 6×4, 8×2/*6, 8×4/4, 8×4*4, 10×4/6, 10×4*6 and 10×6/4 chassis.
-Scania R1 and R2 interiors.
-Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines.
-8-, 9-, 12- and 14- speed gearboxes with 2.71, 3.08, 3.42 and 3.80 rear differentials.
-Wide range of R1, R2 and Streamline parts.
-Plastic and paintable chassis + a lot of Scania stock parts.
-Many custom and tuning parts.
-Compatible with Cabin Accessories, National Window Flags and Mighty Griffin DLCs (separate compatibility addons required)
-And something more…
-Some parts might produce a visible collision with each other.
You need to choose their correct combination yourself.
-There might be errors beginning with “
parameter packets have different vertex buffer layout” in the game log.
They are not dangerous, the mod still works fine with them.
You can either ignore them or type g_baked_vehicle 0 in the game console to make them disappear.
Mod creator: RJL/Fordsonmies
Others: GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123 (a few parts from them),
SCS Software (original models), Thunderhawk (equipment tower)
Others: GT-Mike, 50keda, Sheryo, Anaheim, Mr. Poland, Szeryff123 (a few parts from them), SCS Software (original models), Thunderhawk (equipment tower)
Download Link: Download mod