KENWORTH K100-E V1.1 ETS2 1.36
Changes in 1.1
– Replaced models for all cab exteriors, aero-kits, visors, plastic bumper, sideskirts. Basically, rebuilt half the mod.
– New accessories: bug screen, winterfronts and tank-end covers.
– Added non-painted plastic bumper & sideskirt variant.
– New chassis variant with 2 tanks per side, minor edits for all other chassis.
– Removed cab suspension. Long story short, this means there’s no longer a need for a custom license plate.
– Added collision for the ladders. (None for the Euro ladder)
Changes in 1.0
Edited the collision of the chassis.
Changes in 0.97
Added mirrors with longer brackets.
And other fixes.
Changes in 0.96
the 8×4 chassis,
quick job trucks,
some shading rework.
Changes in v0.95
– The odometer display is now standalone. So if you have a custom Volvo dash, it should not interfere.
– The headlight frames are now less meaty.
– Single exhaust is now available on all chassis.
Changes in v0.94
odometer display on the tachograph LCD.
Changes in v0.93
You can move your head further back. And mirror brackets were shortened. They actually kinda look better now.
– Interior accessories are now back inside the cab, on the exterior view;
– Hook locator lowered by 55 millimeters. Trailers are now lower, to eliminate the gap between the 5th wheel & the trailer chassis.
Lamp material was fixed.
The interior shading is reworked.
I have managed to brighten it up around the dash, while somehow, retaining a satisfactory look. 😯
Secondly, i changed shaders for the upholstery. From dif.spec.oclu, to dif.spec.mult.dif.spec. Wish i knew about this shader from the start.
And, with all the remarks about how “amazingly optimized” my interior is, i took the liberty and replaced the 1k upholstery AO texture, with a 2k texture.
– 6 chassis (4×2, short 6×4, normal 6×4. One set for 90″ cabs, and one for 112″ cabs)
– 4 cabs, based on real life counterparts (90″, 90″ Aerodyne, 112″, and 112″ Aerodyne)
– Matching interiors for all cabs, 2 styles, each with several color variants.
The interior models are slightly simplified compared to actual ones.
– Paint schemes, based on what you’d see on real K100 trucks.
– Wind deflectors & fairings, based on real life ones.
– Engines by Kriechbaum. The list is minimized, because i find the regular assortment overwhelming. I included the C15 cats, Straight pipe cats, and most of the Cummins.
– Transmissions. 10, 13, 18 speed eatons, 5 and 6 speed allisons. Each comes with 3 different axle ratios. Also, Allisons have a retarder, the Eatons don’t.
The chassis models used, are from the base game.
Other parts that you might think are from the base game, indeed are.
Credit for the 3D model of the engine + transmission block, goes to Harven.
Credit for the sounds, and engine defs, goes to Kriechbaum.
Kenworth_K100-E_1.36.scs – 38.6 MB modsbase.com/sharemods.com