KENWORTH W990 V1.2.3 ETS2 1.38
Update for 1.38
Adapted this truck to ETS2 1.37
What is done:
– Added sounds.
– Added horns (Horn) and lamps on the roof.
– Added missing files.
– Corrections and more …
– Added a new 40-inch flat-top sleeping cabin.
– Built-in dashboard Piva.
– Made minor corrections for several paintwork.
– Rearranged gears in 15 speed gearbox.
– Fixed daytime UV cabin (was mirrored).
– Changed the interior option in the definition of the dealer.
– The truck can be bought at level 0, but it also supports the player’s progress (level up to unlock more details),
– The prices for spare parts are set for SCS trucks,
– 9 engines (5 Cummins X15 CVTs and 4 PACCAR MX-13 variants) with real characteristics and amazing Krichbaum sounds. One of the PACCAR engines is multi-tooth (455MT) with higher torque in accelerated gears (gear ratio <1.0), for example 8L and 8H in 13 and 18 speed gears,
– 13 gears – 5 manual, 5 automatic and 3 automatic – all based on real specifications,
– the gear lever inside the cab will change depending on the selected transmission and display the correct gear location for the selected mechanical transmission (10, 13, 15 and 18 speeds),
– 2 cab options – a day cab and a 76-inch sleeping corner with a middle roof,
– 5 chassis options – all 6×4 with various wheelbases and tank sizes,
– 5 interior options,
– 5 custom paint jobs and several predefined paint colors,
– The mod includes a small custom-made light package, so you can fill all the light slots without having to install separate light packages,
– Custom CB radio (Cobra 29 LX) with a staggering cord;)
– The truck is available for quick work (also for heavy and oversized work),
– Support for SiSL Mega Pack and SCI steering wheels (separate modes),
– Support for improved grip,
– Support for trailer cables,
– Accurate shadows and collision boxes.
Mod added to archive: EY's Enhancements for Kenworth w990 Author: Eddie Yantz
– The ornament of the hood of a flying dragon from Frank Peru Replaces ("Deflector"). And other improvements.
Frank Peru, Harven,Yekko Yek, Kriechbaum, Adapted for ETS2: mods82
Kenworth_W990_edited_by_Harven_ETS2_1.38.rar – 37.8 MB
kenworth_w990_accessories.zip – 380 KB modsbase.com/sharemods.com