THE GREAT STEPPE V1.4 1.38
“Great Steppe” Map of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which opens the way from Europe to Asia with the help of the RusMap Project. The modification works both by itself (on the right side of the main map and is not connected with others, that is, autonomously) and in conjunction with RusMap, which gives a road connection with the map of Europe and other modifications …
The map is practically completely redesigned, that is, it is shifted along a more realistic projection, similar to the SCS.
– Way to Asia
– Plain terrain, hummocks, steppes, deserts, semi-deserts
– Broken roads (in places)
– Sparsely populated areas, long distances.
– Rebuilt some areas
– Replaced many road signs
– Bugs fixed
– Returned to its place the city of Ershov (Russia)
– Uralsk, Atyrau, Inderborsky, Dossor, Makat, Kulsary, Aktobe, Kobda, Alga, Kandyagash, Temir, Shubarkuduk, Mukur, Aktau, Mangistau, Zhanaozen, Shetpe, Beineu, Sai Otes
R-94, R-103, A-27, A-28, A-29, A-340, M-32, E-38, E-40, A-33, E-121, R-114, P- 1
To work, you need: Euro Truck Simulator 2 – 1.38.х.х, “Going East”, “Scandinavia”, “Vive La France”, “Italia”, “Beyond the Baltic Sea”
Game version: 1.38.х.х
1. Unpack the downloaded files with the 7zip archiver, click unpack on the first file, then everything will be unpacked. All 3 files must be downloaded and located in one folder.
Then open the resulting file The Great Steppe_1.38 with the 7zip archiver again and all four files
The Great Steppe – def.scs
The Great Steppe – map.scs
The Great Steppe – model.scs
The Great Steppe – model2.scs
move to the folder My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod.
If you are using RusMap, then the file The Great Steppe – model2.scs does not need to be included!
2. Connect all files in the mod manager.
Note: To work correctly, The Great Steppe map must be below the mod list.
Author of models: aldim @ tor, Gricko, Jazzycat, FLD, FKSSM, SimKA, – help with road signs
Huge thanks to:
Mitriy163, – Improvements, improvements, bug fixes
Sergey061 – assistance in adaptation for D11
BenganJ – background maps,
knox_xss, wik412 – for the help provided, as well as to everyone else who did not remain indifferent.